Articles in this version
- 365Connect Installation
- Prepare for Installation
- Software Installation
- Configuring the RecordPoint Online Service
- Configuring the Connector in RecordPoint
This documentation describes the procedures required to install and configure RecordPoint 365Connect.
365Connect is the RecordPoint connector that enables connection of RecordPoint to a SharePoint Online tenancy via the RecordPoint App for SharePoint as shown below.
This document is intended for SharePoint Online administrators who have a sound knowledge of the following components:
- Microsoft Azure creating and maintaining databases and websites
- SharePoint Online admin tasks
- Restarting services
This procedure covers the following topics:
- Prepare for Installation - Explains how to prepare the environments required for a full installation, including planning the installation and verifying that prerequisites are met;
- Software Installation – Explains how to install, deploy and configure the RecordPoint 365Connect software; and
- Configuration and Validation – Explains how to configure RecordPoint 365Connect.