Articles in this version
This script triggers a Content Update for a RecordPoint 365Connect Middle Tier. This should be run after a new version has been installed.
- An existing RecordPoint Installation
- An existing RecordPoint Mid-tier set up
- An existing Office 365 SharePoint site with 365Connect/Records365 set up, deployed and installed
- 365Connect - The script referenced below for using the API can be found in the C:\Program Files\RecordPointOnline\Scripts folder of a RecordPoint Online installation.
- Records365 - The script referenced below for using the API and required dlls can be found in the Records365 SDK download.
Importing into RecordPoint Online
RecordPoint provides a sample script to call the API. To run the script, perform the following:
- In PowerShell run RecordPointOnlineContentUpgrade.ps1
By default, this is found under C:\Program Files\RecordPointOnline\Scripts