Articles in this version
The System Administrator can create one or more submission rules for an Office 365 managed Site in the RecordPoint mid-tier via a web service.
- An existing RecordPoint Installation
- An existing RecordPoint Mid-tier set up
- An existing Office 365 SharePoint site with 365Connect/Records365 set up, deployed and installed
Creating a Submission Control
This process is equivalent of adding a Submission Control via the script defined in article API Support for Adding a Submission Rule to a Managed Office 365 Site in the RecordPoint mid-tier.
- From the navigation page select Configuration > Sites.
- If the site has not been registered as a site in Middle Tier with site settings perform step 3 and 4
- At the bottom of the page select Add
- Enter in the details of the new site collection and click save
- From the list of Sites select the Site Collection to add a submission control to and click edit
- Under submission Control Choose the Add button
- Type in the rule that specifies what content you would like to manage on the SharePoint Site Collection
If you want to capture everything from all document libraries use URL Starts with [enter site collection URL]
- Click Save
In order to test this you can add a document to the Site Collection and you will see it added to the Middle tier queue (Admin > Queue)