Articles in this version
Labels for Physical Boxes, Files and Records can be generated and printed from a Saved Search. A new command, 'Labels', is available from the 'Saved Queries' page, and the resulting label file will be available in the 'System Messages' area on the RecordPoint home page when complete.
- Have a saved query to generate labels for
- For information on performing a saved query see Saving a Query
Generating Bulk Labels
- From the Saved Search Page, select Non Electronic Content to generate labels for
- In the Actions ribbon tab there is a group called Non Electronic
- In the Non Electronic group there is a button called Labels
Click LabelsElectronic items returned from the saved search are ignored and if any item fails during generation of the label, an error will be logged.
- A message will be displayed "The label generation request has been queued, a system notification message will be generated once the request has been completed."
- The generated label file is to be stored in a drop location that is accessible from a browser.
- A system message is to be written that will appear in the Alerts view once the file has been generated.
- The system message includes the following:
- Title of Label Generation
- Link to the generated label file.
- No solution text
- Details text of "Labels generated for saved search [ <saved search name>] completed."
- Category of General
- Severity of Information