Articles in this version
RecordPoint now has the ability to captured the Last Moved Field on a physical asset.
- A new date/time field has been added to non-electronic items (box, file, file part and record) and is called last moved.
- This field will be updated when the home location field has changed.
- If a Box home location has changed then last moved field on Box and all child items will be updated
- If a File is parent and its home location has changed then last moved field on File and all child items to be updated
- If a Record has no parent and its home location has changed then last moved field on Record to be updated
There is currently a known issue where this field will not get update during the home location barcode scanning action.